Sunday, June 12, 2011

Other Random moments from our trip to Utah

We had so much fun while we visited in Utah, that I know I missed lots of fun times...so here are a few pictures that I found that were fun moments while we were there!
Colby knows how to organize or should I say "dis"organize things around the house...Reading a book in his chair
Helping Papa with the dishes
A rare cuddling moment...these don't happen very often so I know Papa was enjoying every minute of it!
He loved climbing on this chair my parents had, and grabbing the blanket to put on himself, lay down and watch a movie! So cute!
As we were packing to get ready to fly back to DC, Colby climbed up on the bed, grabbed the iPad, turned it on, and started Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Thanks again to my amazing parents for all their help while we were in Utah. We had so much fun and can't wait to come back and have many many more visits!

No comments: