Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trip to Denver- Easter Fun!!

The day before Easter we all gathered for an time honored tradition of coloring Easter eggs. This being Colby's first Easter where he could actually appreciate some of the traditions he was pretty fun to watch, especially during the coloring of the eggs. He kept taking the egg out of the color and then throwing it back into the cup so it made a big splash!
I think both my face and Robin's face in this next picture says it all...I was a little nervous about him throwing them in, but he thought it was great!
Then Easter morning we woke up to this....
I couldn't believe it, I think this was a first for me. I have never had snow on Easter so it was a little strange. However it was already starting to melt so it didn't last long! Next was on to the Easter Baskets and egg hunt...
Clearly we need to work on his smiling skills, because he just looks scary!
Success!
We had such a fun Easter Sunday with the Veres! Thanks for having us and for all the laughs!

No comments: