Thursday, May 5, 2011

Valentines Day

We celebrated Valentines Day with my parents and in the morning cupid came and visited their house! Look at our loot!
Just a word of caution...this was almost a month after surgery, however I had a hard time wearing too many of my own shirts because they were too hard to put on, so not only is it morning and well I look creepy, but I was wearing my Dad's flannel shirt because it was one of the easiest things to put on! So now that I have warned you, maybe just focus on Colby in the picture more than me!
Colby loved his Mickey card from Nonnie and Poppie (and still has it and listens to the music)
My mom got my dad a big box of Knotts cookies...he loved these when he traveled and would get them all the time...
Colby got me a great card and some chocolates and a Mickey and Minnie snow globe...what a guy!
I even got a surprise from my amazing husband. Despite traveling all over and being hundreds of miles away he called around to various department stores for my Valentines gift. He had my parents go and pick it up so I could open it up on Valentines Day. Thanks sweetie for my UGG boots....I LOVE THEM!!!
That night my Dad and Colby took us ladies out for a dinner at Los Hermanos- a mexican place in Utah. It was good food and great company! After dinner we came home to watch The Bachelor on TV to complete the romantic night...ha ha! However, we didn't need to look too far for the most eligible bachelor!
Colby was so sweet and gave me his "final rose"...so sorry ladies at least for now he's off the market! His mommy is the only women in his love life!
Hope each of you had a great Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

oh that is too cute. I love colby's eligble bachelor shirt.