Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photo Shoot

A really good friend of mine, Megan, is incredibly talented when it comes to taking photo's! I have seen her work so much, but we have never been anywhere near each other to have her take some pictures for me! But this time we finally were in the same State and I was going to take advantage of being so close. I called her up and asked her if she would take some pictures of Colby and Arie. So got some cute clothes and let Megan work her magic!

Some of my favorite of Colby
Some of my favorite of Arie
The two of them together
My beautiful big sister
Me and Colby
Thanks again so much Megan! We love the photo's! If anyone is ever in need of a fantastic photographer Megan is your girl, let me know and I will give you her number! Thanks again Megan you are so amazingly talented!

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the big blue eyes!!! You got some really great shots!

Lyndsay said...

You (and Colby) are adorable!